Like a Rolling Stone collection

Hi there!

"Like a Rolling Stone" is a song from Bob Dylan album Highway 61 Revisited, first issued in 1965, it represents in its length, style, and scoring, one of the most influential of Dylan's songs and is such a great song that every time I hear it, it impresses me more.

So I’ve decided to make my own collection of videos available for you all folks, here it is, enjoy.

Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan from 1966




Jimi Hendrix has his version too.



Rare recording from Bob Marley and the wailers singing in 1966 their version of Like a Rolling Stone




Rare, Bruce Springsteen singing Like A Rolling Stone 10 days ago May 19 2009




Like a Rolling Stone with an Italian accent, by Dolcenera

I hate when people chooses the “Embedding disabled by request” option, what is with them? Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-9dOUItWUw


And this chick also sings Dylan’s song, not bad I must say, but he girly tone kind of defeat the energy transmitted by the lyrics.



Even in China ‘Like a Rolling Stone’ is a hit, check this Chinese group signing it.




And at last my favorite version in Audio available on Youtube

Comments

Popular Posts