Best Songs Of The 90's

Best Songs Of The 90's

Remembrandts - I'll be there for you
Faith no more - Easy
Deep Blue - Breakfast at Tiffanys
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
Simply Red - If you don't know me by now.
Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
Seal - Crazy
Sting - Fields of Gold
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the bridge
Madona - Frozen
Jennifer Lopez - Love don't cost a thing
No Doubt - Don't Speak
Sting - Shape of my heart
Dido - Here with me
Wet wet wet - Love is all around
Andreas Johnson - Glorious
Gun's n Roses - Don-t Cry
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Spin Doctors - Two Princess
Take that - Back for good
Santana & Rob Thomas - Smooth
Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
REM - Everybody Hurts
A-Ha - Crying in the Rain
Blur - Song 2
Bon Jovi - Always
Bryan Adams - Everything I Do
Sixpence None the richer - Kiss Me
Chumbawamba - Tubthumping
Ace of Base - All that she wants
Oasis - Dont't look bak in anger
Myslovitz - My
Joan Osborne - One of us
Robbie Williams - She's the one
Oasis - Champange Supernova
Puff Daddy - I'll be missing you
Roxxette - The Big L
Natalia Imburglia - Torn
Cardigans - Lovefool
Savage Garden - Trurly Madly Deeply
Robbie Williams - Angles
Inner Circle - Games people play
Meat loaf - I'd do anything for love
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
Paula Cole - I don't want to wait
Metalica Nothing Else Matters
Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia
U2 - One
Radiohead - Creep
Oasis - Wonderwall























Comments

Popular Posts